How do I contribute?
If you like syntaxhelp.com and think that the information presented here is useful for you and people around, we invite you to be a contributor at SyntaxHelp.com. You could contribute either as a Moderator or as a Contributor.
- Contributors - These are people who create and submit useful syntax information and sample code for your quick reference.
- Moderators - These are people who are responsible for each area within a technology, such as Database Mirroring, Replication, Backup etc.
What are the technologies that you can contribute?
You can contribute for any technology of your interest. It could be SQL Server, Oracly, DB2, My SQL, Sybase, Java Script, PHP, VB.NET, HTML, CSS or anything that you think is useful.
How do I get started
- Go to http://syntaxhelp.com/user and sign up
- After creating the account, send us an email with the user name you created
- Upon receiving the email, we will examine the registration settings and will update your profile with contributor/moderator permissions
- Once your account is granted the required privileges, you can start creating pages under the specific technology area of your interest